The Delacroix is an old noble family. Their youngest heir, Francois, is the current mayor of Liramond, which belongs to the fief of Delacroix family.
- Francois Delacroix
- Alice Delacroix
The youngest generation of the Forgerons are two brothers, Quintin and Jaques, who are both blacksmiths.
- He's the blacksmith that has taken over the smithery of his father in Liramond. He is married to Marie, with which he has a son, Jules.
- She is the wife of Jaques. They soon lost a baby in the puerperal. She's a very beautiful, but desperate woman making herself and especially her husband reproaches, because he didn't go together with his brother to Lucrécy, where the baby could have been rescued.
- The ten year old boy is the son of Jaques and Marie and is also the apprentice and right hand of his father.
- He is the more talented smith and went to Lucrécy in March 1746. His talent was scouted by the Emperor himself, while he was on vacation in Liramond, his horse casted a shoe. He went to the local smithery and met Quintin, who made a new horseshoe. This shoe was of the most impressive quality and so the Emperor decided to make Quintin Imperial Smith.
The Grantelhubers are a family of merchants. They originally came from a city called Hinterkubeltupfingen, located in Cantoras.
- He is the youngest offspring of the Grantelhubers and is searching for his grandfather. He is continuing his grandfathers work and sells fish to buy a ship and find his grandpa.
- Günthers Grandma
- Günthers Grandpa
- He was a former adventurer and his main working place was the fishing hamlet Calva, where he started his explorations. He is lost without a trace since 1749.
- Noone knows anything about him, but he's one of the oldest inhabitants of Liramond and came from the High North. The people avoid him, as he acts "mysterious" and sells extraordinary (some might say odd) things.
The Colberts are a family famous for their extraordinary talent in creating jewelry.
- He's the current jeweler of Liramond and thus very famous for his excellent works. He uses the extremely rare Liramondts mined in the shafts of Liramond.
- She is the wife of Luc and has two small children with him which are twins.
- Adrien & Adrienne
- These twins are the children of Luc and Josephine. They are three years old.
- She is the pharmacist of Liramond. She is 26 years old and a very beautiful woman with shoulder long brown curled hair. Her father lives in a retirement home and is dement, thus he don't want his daughter to marry, as he thinks she is too young. The monastery is working together with her.
- As the current bishop of the small monastery in Liramond, it is Mannfreds task to lead the life and provide guidance for his fellow brothers.